Proud to be one
of the UK’s leading
precast concrete manufacturers
How can we help
Practical advice and project management
Quick estimates and accurate quotations
Comprehensive product range
Quality and reliabilty
Site visits, RAMS and crane lift plans
Secure supply chain partner
Established in January 2014 with sales and design offices in Wakefield, West Yorkshire and Ashington near Newcastle upon Tyne. Lynx Precast design, manufacture and install precast concrete flooring systems and reinforced concrete products. These include beam and block, insulated beam and block, hollowcore slab, stairs and landings, ground beams and liftshafts.
We operate a 140000 ft² modern manufacturing facility which is equipped with the latest and most technologically advanced machinery available.
Our highly qualified Engineers use bespoke software to provide installation drawings and structural calculations to suit each individual job.
We are passionate about what we do and focus our priorities on quality, service and customer support.
We respect, encourage and motivate our workforce and they produce the quality products and exceptional service that our customers expect.
Investment in people, software systems and manufacturing infrastructure ensure Lynx Precast maintains high levels of productivity offering competitive prices and quality products to meet the demands of our customers.
Financial stability, reliability, quality and trust make us a secure and creditworthy supply chain partner.
We are passionate about what we do and how we look after and service our customers. We focus on quality, service and customer support. We respect, encourage and motivate our workforce and in turn they produce the quality products and exceptional service that we are renowned for and that our customers expect.
Health & Safety
Lynx Precast are committed to ensure that its operations do not adversely affect
the health, safety and welfare of its employees, contractors, visitors or members
of public by:
- Allocating sufficient resources and support to implement the policy.
- Identifying, planning for, and controlling the risks associated with our activities.
- Providing adequate supervision, education and training resulting in highly motivated and competent employees.
- Monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of the policy at regular intervals.
- We aspire to set the highest health and safety standards to promote the confidence and trust of our employees, suppliers and customers.
Lynx Precast has built a reputation for producing consistent, high quality products off site in factory-controlled conditions. Our products and processes comply with all relevant standards and our quality management system is accredited to BS EN ISO 9001.
All products are clearly printed with project details, unit information, manufacturing date, dimensions and weight ensuring full traceability and quick reference in the event of any query.
Factory Production control accreditation requires us to rigorously check dimensions and physical properties of our products. Once installed, you can be confident that they will be fit for purpose and meet the specification.
Sustainability and the Environment
We are committed to sustainable development as a guiding principle within our work. Concern for the environment is a fundamental prerequisite and we aim to reduce the impact of our operations on the environment by:
- Promoting responsibility for the environment throughout the organisation at all levels.
- Complying with all relevant legislation and regulations. Our environmental management system is accredited to ISO 14001.
- Reducing the use of energy, water and other resources.
- Minimising waste and increase the use of recycling.
- Using cement replacements and reducing embedded carbon in our products.
- Continual investment in the most up to date and technologically equipment available.
- Organising product deliveries and promoting the most economic use of delivery vehicles.
- Providing adequate resources and capital investment to enable commitment to this policy.
Some examples of our ongoing progress are detailed below.
After investment exceeding £600K in the last 12 months more than 50% of our forktruck fleet are fully electric zero emission.
No waste products leave site until they are fully recycled into crushed concrete and steel. A proportion of the crushed concrete aggregates are reused in fresh concrete mixes.
All uncured concrete is fully processed by a concrete recycling plant, the reclaimed aggregates and water are reused in fresh concrete mixes. Over 20% of our water usage is reclaimed.
Every light on site including offices and yard has been converted to energy efficient LED units.
Company policies and procedures provide a road map for our day to day operations. They ensure compliance with laws and regulations and are important in the reduction of risks and disruption. These policies provide assurance to staff, customers and the general public.