Copyright © Lynx Precast, all rights reserved. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright of all the information, materials, images, logos, downloadable documents and video content on this website belongs to Lynx Precast. Information may not be published in any other format without express written permission.
Cookies These are small files that are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently. Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage or delete them from your computer, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Lynx Precast may, from time to time, engage in re-marketing, which means third-party vendors, including Google, may display Lynx Precast adverts on the internet, based on your prior interaction with the Lynx Precast website. To find out more about how Google uses any data it collects please visit www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. Any information collected via cookies is used solely for this purpose and no other purpose.
Lynx Precast will operate as a Data Controller regarding any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) we gather from you.
This policy sets out the following;
- The type of Data we collect
- How we use your Personal Data
- When, and How we share that Data
- How we protect your Personal Data
- Your rights and choices regarding your Data
- Legal basis for processing Data
Types of Data
In order to carry out work on your behalf we may need the following information;
- Your Name and email address
- Your company name and address
- Information regarding your business
We use this data in order to;
- Carry out contracted work on your behalf
- Periodically contact you regarding our services
- Improve our services to you
Sharing Your Data
We may from time to time share your data with third parties in order to help us provide more efficient services. Although your Data may be hosted with one or more of these services no Data Processing is carried out by them at any time and no third party will ever be given permission to either access, read or share that data or contact you directly for any reason whatsoever.
All third parties have been checked for GDPR compliance and relevant GDPR compliance certificates or statements are stored at Lynx Precast.
We may also share your personal Data if;
- The Law or a public authority says we must share that data
- If we need to share personal data in order to establish or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
- to any other successors in title to our business
Legal Basis for Processing your Data
Your Data will only be processed by Lynx Precast in order to carry out our services as contracted by you the client. These services are explained in our quotation.
How we protect your Data
We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption and we enforce physical access controls to our building and files to keep this data safe. We only authorise access to your data for employees who need it in order to carry out their job responsibilities
- We protect your data in transit by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or other encryption technologies unless specifically asked by you, the client, to do otherwise.
- We enforce physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. We may, on occasion, ask for proof of identity before sharing your personal data with you
Whilst we take appropriate technical and procedural measures to safeguard your personal data please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the internet to us
Your Data will neither be transferred to, or stored at any destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If this ever becomes the case then we will inform you and we will put in place appropriate protections and safeguards to ensure your data is adequately protected.